User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.6K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Granted, they now call you Sir "Nobody Wants Me."

I wish I had the power of shapeshifting.
  • Granted, but there are all kinds of crappy rules such as you can turn into a machine gun but not bullets, contemporary jazz turns you back to normal, and you can only turn into presents your grandma's knitted for you.

I wish I was Clark Kent and Superman.
  • granted, the world is now made of Red Kryptonite, so everything goes random for you for a random amount of time all the time.

I wish I had no weaknesses.
  • Granted, but you die first.

I wish that the Kool Aid Man was my roommate.
  • Granted, but he smashes through every wall and splashes red Kool-aid all over your stuff. Now your white shirts are permanently dyed pink. After wearing one of them to work you are singled out, subsequently given a complicated form to fill out which you enlist someone else to help with, and they fill it out in such a manner as to have you declared clinically insane.

I wish Bill Gates would give me a billion dollars.
  • Granted, he gives you a BILLion dollar BILL with his face on it. No one you ever meet except for him will ever agree to change it, of course, and he won't take such a nice gift from you. But at least you have a great pun!

I wish I would be able to get all of my translated books in English rather than Hebrew.
  • The new books are promply lit on fire.

I wish this thread would stop dying.
  • Granted, it is now a zombeh thread, feeding on the brains of other threads, and the forumites as well. You've doomed us all, i hope you're happy.

I wish that neither SOPA or PIPA would pass.
  • Nah. They will just block you off and the rest of the world can get on with their lives.

I wish Obama would not get elected come election time.
  • bobber56;577049 said:
    I wish Obama would not get elected come election time.
    Granted, but it turns out the Republicans in a fit of stupidity, nominated the dark lord Cthulhu as their candidate for president. His reign of terror will extend far beyond the shores of North America, and consume the world in darkness, eating away at the souls and sanity of the world's population. Obama doesn't sound so bad NOW, does he?

I wish that we could stop dragging politics into everything now.
Add Comment