User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 23.5K users
As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.
117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah... I do not anticipate another.. but I sure would love to see what kind of story they came up with for JPII's time frame.
  • Irishmile;576999 said:
    Yeah... I do not anticipate another.. but I sure would love to see what kind of story they came up with for JPII's time frame.
    I would like to see something set after the movies.
  • I would play that game with the same amount of enthusiasm.
  • Have you read my script? How about a game like that, it's called Jurassic park my novel
  • I like the effort that went into the story, characters, and keeping the look of the game as close to the films as possible. If they continue to do that I would love a season 2. However, even though I liked the QTE's it's clear that it was one of the main factors that drove people away from the game. That and the framerate. So I would say switch to a different type of gameplay and fix the frame rate and season 2 should be awesome.
  • Hell to the No.

Remake it with actual controls or let it die. It had a good story and great characters, but horrible gameplay.
  • I wouldn't say it's horrible gameplay. I mean, it's QTE's. Far from horrible.
  • It was great, but to be honest, I rather would like an actual game, that immerses me into the world of Jurassic Park, than the same again.

JP-TG was a good animated movie sequel with some game elements to make it more compelling, but it wasnt a good game. Partly it did everything to pull you out of the immersion. It dont have to be challenging or fun in a traditional gamey way, but as an interactive medium it should give me a sense of agency and presence, simply give me a feel that I am doing something in Jurassic Park, which the game completely failed to achieve. Again, I enjoyed it for its story and nostalgia, but there can be done more with the medium.
  • Who cares if it has horrible gameplay as long as it has a good story too it I am ok but it would have been better if activision or Lucas arts made the game��
Add Comment