User Avatar Image

Should TellTale buy The Freelance Police of LA?

posted by dagman on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
The title says it all, many of the TellTale employees previously worked with LA producing the cancelled Freelance Police game, so why don't they buy the game, remake the graphics and finally release it into the wild?:confused:
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it woud be awesome!!!......unless its just all quick time events
  • Whatever means more Sam and Max is right in my book.
  • I'm sadly positive the game will always stay unfinished/unreleased no matter what happens, but I'd really just like for TellTale to at least get the rights from LucasArts to release some information about Freelance Police and what it would have been like. Apparently the story revolved a lot around Flint Paper, and I'm curious to know what would've happened with that!
  • Great nice prequel for sam and Max save the world and it could have a prequel (Plunge Through Space)
  • lattsam;575834 said:
    It's 2012, and we're STILL seeing posts like this? Give me a break... :rolleyes:
    Really it seems like your the one stuck in past, and I'm STILL seeing your same posts like this? Give me a break
  • Sausy Gibbon;576325 said:
    Really it seems like your the one stuck in past, and I'm STILL seeing your same posts like this? Give me a break
    "Your the one stuck in past"? Do you want Strong Bad to sing that song to you again?

Anyway, the 25th anniversary gives us an excuse to make posts like this, because we believe now is as good a time as any to post them!
  • Assuming that the assets for Freelance Police even still exists at Lucasarts, it doesn't really make any sense.. at all.. for Telltale to buy them when, as was said above, they could already make a Sam and Max game without paying LA a cent.
  • Scnew;577750 said:
    Assuming that the assets for Freelance Police even still exists at Lucasarts, it doesn't really make any sense.. at all.. for Telltale to buy them when, as was said above, they could already make a Sam and Max game without paying LA a cent.
    I'd rather they finish this one, but thanks.
  • Each time I see "The Freelance Police of LA" here it makes me think of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Add Comment