User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JedExodus;577831 said:
    With some kevlar, a John Deere engine and some elbow grease you could become the hero of the western world. Think about it Pantaloons, we need a saviour!
    Look, it's cool. I'm the hero America needs. A John Deere engine is insufficient for my needs, though. I'm going to need at LEAST a Honeywell AGT1500C multi-fuel turbine engine.
  • Comrade Pants;577842 said:
    Look, it's cool. I'm the hero America needs. A John Deere engine is insufficient for my needs, though. I'm going to need at LEAST a Honeywell AGT1500C multi-fuel turbine engine.

Can't we just buy some really powerful (and probably illegal) fireworks, strap them to the back of a wheelchair, and just LET IT RIIIIPPP!!!!
  • RetroVortex;577845 said:

Can't we just buy some really powerful (and probably illegal) fireworks, strap them to the back of a wheelchair, and just LET IT RIIIIPPP!!!!
    What does farting have to do with anything?
  • Rather Dashing;577848 said:
    What does farting have to do with anything?
    What? Beyblade? You... you....you never heard of Beyblade?

• RetroVortex;577849 said:
    What? Beyblade? You... you....you never heard of Beyblade?
    isn't that the stupid cartoon about people playing a really convoluted version of jacks or something
  • Rather Dashing;577852 said:
    isn't that the stupid cartoon about people playing a really convoluted version of jacks or something
    Yes.

Now take that imagery, then combine it with what I suggested earlier.

Spinning-rocketpowered-Comrade'o'Death!

(The spinning knives are there for extra damage to ligaments! :D
    And if he doesn't make it, at least he'll put out a good show! :D (He'll go out with a bang!:D))
  • RetroVortex;577854 said:
    Yes.

Now take that imagery, then combine it with what I suggested earlier.

Spinning-rocketpowered-Comrade'o'Death!

(The spinning knives are there for extra damage to ligaments! :D
    And if he doesn't make it, at least he'll put out a good show! :D (He'll go out with a bang!:D))
    This is a terrible idea. I get my offensive tactical capabilities from firearms. Safer for me and much more effective. I reject your proposal. Good day, sir!

• Comrade Pants;577856 said:
    This is a terrible idea. I get my offensive tactical capabilities from firearms. Safer for me and much more effective. I reject your proposal. Good day, sir!

Well...uhh...

I mean we could strap a bazooka to it.

Or... we could strap it to the bazooka....

Hmmm.....
  • RetroVortex;577858 said:
    Well...uhh...

I mean we could strap a bazooka to it.

Or... we could strap it to the bazooka....

Hmmm.....
    Bazookas have been obsolete since the Korean War. Current anti-tank rockets include the RPG-29 and the AT4.
Add Comment