User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;577961 said:
    Cracking DVD Lad!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ted12;577986 said:
    I literally just got the email with a download.... Hopefully I'll get a sig, too, but who knows?
    Good thing they still do the DL thing. But hopefully, after signing some 3500 covers, they let poor Darren go back to work. ;)
    Comrade Pants;577975 said:
    I think VeronicanPlay may have a slight fixation on Megamind.
    Shush. She could be on Twilight or some other ****, but she's adoring far better stuff instead. ;)
  • Comrade Pants;577975 said:
  • I ordered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 today.

£18

Its the cheapest I've seen it so far.
    I'll definately get a lot of value from it.

I LOVE Dragon Quest Monsters.
    I have the 1st one on the Gameboy, (but have played 2 and Caravan hearts), and it is probably better than Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow were.

I also have Joker on the DS, and have completed it.
    Great game also, though a little bland compared to the original, and I suspect this will be the same.

But it has an improved battle system, and a massive library of around 300 monsters (pokemon has more obviously, but this game has a complicated breeding system, so its way harder to get all of them than say the pokemon equivalent), make it worth buying in my book!
  • Vainamoinen;577989 said:
    Shush. She could be on Twilight or some other ****, but she's adoring far better stuff instead. ;)
    Trudat. Also, we can say 'shit' here, you know.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I wrote shit, but reconsidered.

Just want to keep the punch for when it counts.
  • Comrade Pants;577997 said:
    Trudat. Also, we can say 'shit' here, you know.
    That's right We have the power to say any word we want! This is a forum of free speech. Except, apparently, if you type ********. Go figure.

Also, I'm taking $65 worth of iTunes Credit off the hands of one of my schoolmates, for the low low price of $50.
  • Comrade Pants;577975 said:
    It's a good movie. I would have a similar fixation if I had more money.
  • imageimageimage

£10 for the lot. Quite happy with that!
  • Alcoremortis;578019 said:
    It's a good movie. I would have a similar fixation if I had more money.
    Am I alone in thinking it wasn't very good?

(Waits patiently for Dashing, prolific hater of all modern mainstream movies, to agree.)
Add Comment