User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;578386 said:
    timeline is a piece of shit. I'm liquored up.
    I'm not too fond of telling the internet my entire life story unasked. If people want to know, I'd like them to ask. At least so I can keep distinct what version of my past I've told people so I don't mess that up.
  • Facebook sucks now. I'm deleting my account as soon as they force the new profile layouts.
  • Alcoremortis;578405 said:
    I'm not too fond of telling the internet my entire life story unasked. If people want to know, I'd like them to ask. At least so I can keep distinct what version of my past I've told people so I don't mess that up.
    as long as you can still select who can see what post, I'm good. If they force anti-privacy, fuck'm
  • supmandude85;578409 said:
    Facebook sucks now. I'm deleting my account as soon as they force the new profile layouts.
  • Timeline is so much worse than the other updates, coolsome. It's a framing nightmare. Two columns with bisecting rows and you can't control it. It looks like garbage. A child's art project. Trash.
  • Ok Im sick of this feeling! Anyone know the cure for depression cos its getting on my nevrs!
  • coolsome;578412 said:
    It's so true... :p
  • I wont abandon fb because of it, but it IS making me avoid going to people's walls. Now, if I miss something, fucket, they better message me if it's important.
  • Unofficial poster for the Angry Video Game Nerd movie: image
  • I'm keeping my facebook, no matter what happens simply because there are lots of people where that is my only way of contacting them. Also, George Takei's posts are hilarious. Everyone should friend him because he's awesome.
This discussion has been closed.