User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.7K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

Or maybe... the game is playing me!
    (Damn you metal slimes! >:V)
  • der_ketzer;579147 said:
    There are no flamewars. You are playing a game and he is using a sandbox. Those are two totally different things that just cannot be compared.
    Not to be nitpicky, but "she". I'm female.
    GuruGuru214;579148 said:
    I thought it had something to do with technical experience points gained by deflecting their attacks or something.
    That too. Every time you get a successful block you net EXP also. I went the other route of killing two and letting the last one get me. Not on purpose, mind you. Wakka always beat the crud out of me.
  • So finish assasins creed II and the ending kind of me go waaat? One thing about brotherhood that annoys me is I can't pause during cut-scenes and this multiplayer...I'm not thinking I'm going to like this part of the saga.
  • divisionten;579419 said:
    Not to be nitpicky, but "she". I'm female.
    If you want, for your next avatar we can get some pink "I'M A GIRL" text scrolling in a 50x50 animated gif.
  • Or do like I do and drop lots of really subtle hints.

I'm a girl.
  • Icedhope;579420 said:
    So finish assasins creed II and the ending kind of me go waaat? One thing about brotherhood that annoys me is I can't pause during cut-scenes and this multiplayer...I'm not thinking I'm going to like this part of the saga.
    I really enjoyed 2, even with the messed up ending. I own Brotherhood too and could never really get into it. I wont be touching the new one I don't think.
  • i play tomb raider.
    and even serious sam:)
    for old times sake :D
  • Rather Dashing;579421 said:
    If you want, for your next avatar we can get some pink "I'M A GIRL" text scrolling in a 50x50 animated gif.
    50x50 nothing. She's a mod. She can do 80x80.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I really hope that the Vanilla forum will offer 100x100 avatars for everyone...

yet I also hope that animated avatars get outlawed entirely. Sorry.
  • Oh, hell no. 100x100 avatars are obnoxiously big. 50x50 is a good size. Also, I'll be extremely annoyed if we're allowed images in signatures.
Add Comment