User Avatar Image

Will they fix the framerate issues?

posted by Lukedfrt on - last edited - Viewed by 5.2K users
Will Telltale fix the framerate issues on the PS3?
I'm really enjoying the game but the constant framerate issues are really annoying and constantly occuring.
Surely this isn't too much to ask? I would enjoy the game much more if it wasn't constantly slowing down :)
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Memphis M;580171 said:
    Make sure that you have installed the latest version of graphic card drivers and DirectX on your computer. Let me know about the result after doing that. If still issue persisting contact developer of the game.
    We're talking about the PS3 version.
  • Memphis M;580171 said:
    Make sure that you have installed the latest version of graphic card drivers and DirectX on your computer. Let me know about the result after doing that. If still issue persisting contact developer of the game.
    PS3 version.
  • Michael Parks;579567 said:
    Hi,

The possibility of a patch for the PS3 version is still being investigated. Sorry, but I don't have any further information beyond that at the moment.

Thanks,
    Michael

So, its been a while now....
    Any news?
  • Still no news TTG? Way to keep the community updated.
  • Well, to release a patch on PSN (and XBLA) costs a developer roughly 40,000$ according to Tim Schafer. It's not very affordable for smaller developers :(
  • Shim;582222 said:
    Well, to release a patch on PSN (and XBLA) costs a developer roughly 40,000$ according to Tim Schafer. It's not very affordable for smaller developers :(
    TTG shouldn't release a product that didn't work in the first place if they cant afford a patch for it.
    They are a disgrace.
  • Wow... It just gets better :rolleyes:
  • Thanks for the updates, i dont think i've ever been on such a great forum.
  • Its been a month now since a reply from a member of TTG, i have PM'd Micheal Parks and what a suprise. He didn't reply...
  • Hi,

As I said previously, I do not have any information about a patch for the PS3 version of the game. I'm not on the development team and I am not able to give you information that I don't have. If I'm updated with any information about a potential patch, there will either be a new thread created here, or a blog post will go up. I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Thanks,
    Michael
Add Comment