User Avatar Image

What's the Last Thing You Downloaded?

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
There's one for music, there's one for films, now there's one for files. What's the last thing you downloaded (legally)?

I'll kick us off: the soundtrack to Bitejacker: Undead on Arrival. It's one of the soundtracks in the Indie Music Bundle and I've only just got round to grabbing it.
156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Van Halen's Women and Children First album and AC/DC's Black Ice album.
  • I've finally done it. After about a month of hesitation and stalling, I've finally done it. I have officially downloaded the first season of MLP: FiM from iTunes. I couldn't take it any longer. (Watch this, now the DVDs of the first season will come out any second now.)
  • Rather Dashing;576249 said:
    Wait, what if I started making video reviews? Would that make me catch up to that extra 300%, trailing only by the Ponytail Percentage?
    The 300% would be there, but lacking the Ponytail Percentage (that's such an awesome phrase, I'll have to use that in a video) you trail by an almost infinite amount. All praise to the Ponytail Percentage.

Last thing I downloaded was the latest version of VideoLAN. Still rebuilding my PC. Bleh.
  • Osu!
    It's been a very long time since I last played it, so I figured I'd try it again.
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 for Android. I am a horrible person.
  • Just finished with my exams at my school, so now I am back to work for 6 more weeks before my contract ends. So I thought the bus would leave at is usual time, but no they changed it to way earlier.

So I have downloaded a new bus plan, so I don't have to wait an hour for the bus again tomorrow...
  • How to Stop a Time Lord. Good until the end (which cuts off :( )
  • Darth Marsden;576230 said:
    The sound effect of Mario collecting a coin. It's a great little 'ding' noise I can use in my reviews.

And no, I won't stop mentioning my reviews. 'cause I do video reviews now. I'm a video reviewer. This automatically makes me 300% more awesome than you. And combined with the fact I have a ponytail, that makes me about a bazillion times cooler than everyone except Coolsome.
    Wait. I have a ponytail. I think I get a cut on the take of this Ponytail Percentage. And I don't do reviews...but I have a badass trenchcoat and a skull. Actually, make that two skulls (not including my own).
  • Darth Marsden;582991 said:
    How to Stop a Time Lord. Good until the end (which cuts off :( )
    How to Stop a Time Lord. Good until the end, which features cool stuff including a cat and doesn't cut off. :p

Also:
    Think Top Gear crossed with Miss Marple. In Spaaaaaaace.
  • Figured I'd bump this, since we all seem to have forgotten about it.

The Avengers: United They Stand. Episode 6. For the love of god, do not follow my example.
Add Comment