User Avatar Image

The Mature Thread: Where Mature Adults Can Come And Comingle

posted by lovetodo22 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
This is a thread for people who want to discuss philosophy, theatre, fine art, music, fancy dining and fine drink, vintage cheesecake pinups and all other things that fine gents enjoy.
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So, has anyone read any Nietzsche recently? I find his take on human suffering and existence absolutely fascinating. An acquaintance came over to discuss it with me the other day over some red wine and Dubliner cheese.

At the moment, I am in absolute awe of Hieronymus Bosch, who painted this beautiful and philosophical painting known as The Garden Of Earthly Delights image
  • RetroVortex;583684 said:
    A/s/l? ;)
    lol

YoUz fUnNy.

Sorry, I'll leave this thread now. I'm far too immature.
  • RetroVortex;583684 said:
    A/s/l? ;)
    I do say! Harumph, good sir, harumph image

But for complete seriousness sake, this fine quote proves the need for yours: "As a musician, I tell you that if we were to suppress adultery, fanaticism, crime, evil, the supernatural, there would no longer be the means of writing one note" - George Bizet
  • I'm drinking hard liquor and watching X-Files. It's like I'm a teenager again.
  • Davies;583686 said:
    lol

YoUz fUnNy.

Sorry, I'll leave this thread now. I'm far too immature.
    I have a fine appreciation for the classics.

*smokes pipe and adjusts top hat*
  • RetroVortex;583689 said:

*smokes pipe and adjusts top hat*
    I love top hats. Black with a purple band are my preferred coordination. I think my fascination started with Tom Petty and King Diamond.
  • Johro;583690 said:
    I love top hats. Black with a purple band are my preferred coordination. I thi k my fascination started with Tom Petty and King Diamond.
    I, myself, am more of the fedora type. Always fascinated me, that's why I own a pair.

Pipes and fine art interest me, but it isn't often when the both comingle so flawlessly image
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]
This discussion has been closed.