User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

As the Heavy would say, "ARE BABY MODS!!!"

But I changed it to the much funnier anime chicks + tentacles = Me Gusta
  • I wasn't grossed out by it, but I know others would be and that it had no place here, so you're still in the wrong. And calling the mods "babies" doesn't really help your case. Ever hear the phrase "don't poke the bear"?
  • GuruGuru214;583678 said:
    I wasn't grossed out by it, but I know others would be and that it had no place here, so you're still in the wrong. And calling the mods "babies" doesn't really help your case. Ever hear the phrase "don't poke the bear"?
  • GuruGuru214;583678 said:
    I wasn't grossed out by it, but I know others would be and that it had no place here, so you're still in the wrong. And calling the mods "babies" doesn't really help your case. Ever hear the phrase "don't poke the bear"?
    I'm just messin with you guys! And of course I've hears the phrase, Don't Poke The Bear, and I know it to be true.

Just in a trollish mood. I'll stop.
  • RetroVortex;583679 said:
    Kick the baby! Don't kick the baby.

And just so the image don't freak out, I am just quoting the show, not attacking image with a stick.

I think I may have inadvertently derailed this thread.
  • "Trolling" stopped being cool about 3 years ago, bro. You're literally making yourself look like you just discovered the internet.
  • Giant Tope;583695 said:
    "Trolling" stopped being cool about 3 years ago, bro. You're literally making yourself look like you just discovered the internet.
    You know what? Intercourse it! If you are wont for more intellectual pursuits, may I suggest The Mature Thread.
  • Giant Tope;583695 said:
    "Trolling" stopped being cool about 3 years ago, bro. You're literally making yourself look like you just discovered the internet.
    My gosh, you're a bitch.
    lovetodo22;583696 said:
    That's why I stopped, dear. If you are wont for more intellectual pursuits, may I suggest The Mature Thread.
    My gosh, you're irritating.
  • I'm sorry you feel that way. Not much else I can say.
Add Comment