User Avatar Image

WrestleMania XXVIII

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 806 users
Who else is pyched about WRESTLEMANIA! We have The Rock vs John Cena, CM Punk vs Jericho AND HHH vs Undertaker HELL IN A CELL!!! It is going to be so awesome!

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;583431 said:
    Who else is pyched about WRESTLEMANIA!
    Hehe. Did he actually expect someone to say "me too"! I'm pretty sure that Coolsome's the only fan of wrestling on this forum.
  • Haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid... I was wondering something regarding Dwayne Johnson: Is it completely igonored in the "stories" outside the ring, that he's an actor? Because I can't believe none of his opponents making fun about stuff like ToothFairy and the likes...
  • Coolsome your not the only wrestling fan here<-- I haven't watched wrestling since The Rock quit, but he is back! So once I get a chance to watch I watch!
  • Looks like his "acting" isn't exactly paying the rent...
  • Laserschwert;584604 said:
    Haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid... I was wondering something regarding Dwayne Johnson: Is it completely igonored in the "stories" outside the ring, that he's an actor? Because I can't believe none of his opponents making fun about stuff like ToothFairy and the likes...
    It's mentioned a lot and sometimes fans chant tooth fairy. His acting career is a huge part of his fued with John Cena.

Huge news guys I wasnt able to tell you as it happened buuuuut Shawn Michaels The Heart Break Kid Mr Wrestlemania is going to be the guest Referee inside Hell in a Cell with Undertaker and HHH!
  • I'm really looking forward to the quality storylines the writers come up with to thrill us.
  • DAISHI;586943 said:
    I'm really looking forward to the quality storylines the writers come up with to thrill us.
    If quality writing is what your looking for in WWE then I wouldn't be too hopeful.
  • Hah. Just having a bit of fun with you.

I'm not much of a wrestling fan anymore, but I remember being in love with Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Million Dollar Man, Bobby The Brain Heenan, Captain Lou Albano, Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen, Jack The Snake Roberts, Andre The Giant and a lot of others from the older days.
Add Comment