User Avatar Image

Jurassic park ''''username---password'''' pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

posted by canibalcorpsege on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
Jurssic park downloade..... Buttt

username
password

helllppppppppp meee 911 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What? I can't understand this.
  • what are you talking about?! type so that we can understand you (or this will be considered spam)!
  • I believe he/she probably means they have the game downloaded but need the username/password to open it.

Canibalcorpsege you have to use your Telltale Games account password and your email linked to your Telltale account.
  • After you download and install Jurassic Park, you have to put in your username and password from this site(the one you used to log into this forum) as a one-time activation.
  • Rather Dashing;585342 said:
    After you download and install Jurassic Park, you have to put in your username and password from this site(the one you used to log into this forum) as a one-time activation.
    What??!? Don't tell me YOU bought JP???? :confused:
    How much hate did you make out of it? :D
  • Bloody Eugene;585349 said:
    What??!? Don't tell me YOU bought JP???? :confused:
    How much hate did you make out of it? :D
    Wow, don't tell me he bought something! Thats as insane as actually PAYING for gas!!!!

I bought and enjoyed the game, sorry if you disliked it and didn't feel like buying it :rolleyes:
  • This is going nowhere. The OP should learn how to ask for help, not spam the forum with long pointless thread titles. Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.