User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    DAISHI;586146 said:
    If this is your first trip to Peru then let me say, you shall be amazed.
    Davies;586162 said:
    You lucky, lucky lady.
    Friar;586166 said:
    Why have I never thought of doing that?
    *adds to list of stuff to do in the next ten years*
    This is something I've been wanting to do for literally over half my life, so it's absolutely a dream come true. I'm going with a dear friend I haven't seen for almost 2 years, and knowing I'll share the experience with her makes it even better. :)
  • Davies;586165 said:
    Wait, we're supposed to become sensible as we get older? Why did no-one tell me?!
    Because it is a lie.

Last bought Frisps and Tango Power Dips. Rock on!

Also, I'm trying to buy Mario Kart Wii, but I'm amazed at how expensive it is 4 years after it came out. I refuse to pay more than a tenner ($15-ish) for it.
  • Painkiller: Recurring Evil. For somebody else.
  • Saints Row 2. For somebody else.
  • Darth Marsden;586237 said:
    Saints Row 2. For somebody else.
    Who was it? Oh right. Me. Thanks again. I wouldn't have played the German version of it.
  • Any time.

...seriously, it seems like I'm doing this all the time for you. Stop living in a sucky countries that cuts down your games! :p

Also bought Two Worlds II: Pirates of the Flying Fortress. Flying pirates are an easy sell for me. Flying Ninjas would be even more awesome, but I guess they're overpowered enough. :)
  • puzzlebox;586224 said:
    This is something I've been wanting to do for literally over half my life, so it's absolutely a dream come true. I'm going with a dear friend I haven't seen for almost 2 years, and knowing I'll share the experience with her makes it even better. :)
    I envy you. It's been too long since I returned to the soils of Machu Picchu.

not as cool as machu pikachu but i digress
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]
  • Giant Tope;586326 said:
    not as cool as machu pikachu but i digress
    I like your style.
Add Comment