User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;586145 said:
    Chemical resistant gloves and safety goggles. Had me a fun time with some adhesive remover today. A++, will do again tomorrow.
    Turns out that the gloves only protect the parts of you that they cover. Seeing as that adhesive remover splashed just a bit, I learned that the hard way. Chemical burns suck.
  • GuruGuru214;586343 said:
    Turns out that the gloves only protect the parts of you that they cover. Seeing as that adhesive remover splashed just a bit, I learned that the hard way. Chemical burns suck.
    Live and learn.
  • which hurts more: grease burns or chem burns?

you decide, america
  • Guess it depends on if you find burning sensations or stinging sensations more irritating.

Thankfully, my skin only feels completely raw in the two tiny spots on my left arm where I got hit, behind my elbow and on the back of my forearm.
  • A glass of jack and coke.
  • Giant Tope;586350 said:
    which hurts more: grease burns or chem burns?

you decide, america
    So, seeming as I'm a British citizen, I don't get to decide?!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Davies;586329 said:
    [CENTER]image[/CENTER]
    Hehe... Davies bought a 3-way :D
  • [CENTER]image
    This book was £1.50 from a charity shop (with the bonus DVD still included). Bargain!

I also found this DVD for £2.50 in the same shop. I love a bit of 'Trigger Happy TV'.[/CENTER]
    puzzlebox;586378 said:
    Well, I was pretty certain that the only opportunity I'd ever receive to ever get a 3-way was by paying for it.
  • puzzlebox;586378 said:
    Now that sent me into fits of giggles... Sorry, I really am a mature adult... :D

PLUS

For the Grand Total of...

That's four Final Fantasy games (I, II, IV and V) for under 25p each. Top that, bitches.
Add Comment