User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;586499 said:

That's four Final Fantasy games (I, II, IV and V) for under 25p each. Top that, bitches.
    Marsden, you little bitch! :p

Back in the day, I paid £50 for an American import of 'Final Fantasy Anthology'. The worst part is, I never actually bothered to play it.
  • Didn't the American version have Final Fantasies V and VI? Or am I getting that wrong?
  • Darth Marsden;586519 said:
    Didn't the American version have Final Fantasies V and VI? Or am I getting that wrong?
    You might well be correct. Unfortunately I've not been at home for a couple of weeks now and as such have I no way of checking my copy. The thing is, I'm positive that it had the same artwork as the cover you posted.

EDIT: You're correct. Wikipedia says this; "North American release includes PlayStation ports of Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI with a special edition soundtrack CD".
  • Aw, I got two crappy games but you got the best one of them all PLUS the soundtrack that I downloaded years ago and have buried on a DVD somewhere. Man, I totally got gyped.
  • Darth Marsden;586526 said:
    Aw, I got two crappy games but you got the best one of them all PLUS the soundtrack that I downloaded years ago and have buried on a DVD somewhere. Man, I totally got gyped.
    Uh, you paid 50p for your games, I paid £50. I would hope that I'd get the better game and a bonus soundtrack. I don't think that "gypped" is the right word, Sir.
  • A bunch of Spirou & Fantasio comic albums. I'm expecting them to arrive in the middle of this week.
  • One of the Layton games, and an imported copy of Last Window (which was totally worth the 4-year wait IMO)
  • ted12;586603 said:
    One of the Layton games, and an imported copy of Last Window (which was totally worth the 4-year wait IMO)
    I AM JELLY.

The last thing I bought was coffee, the lifeblood of grad students.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    gotham city imposters, sims 3 showtime, bastion, Gotham city imposters basic costume pack and harlett mascot
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]
Add Comment