User Avatar Image

The Make Fun of America Thread

posted by NatsFan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
As an American, I find it annoying when I make fun of some other country and some guy from that country gets all offended about it. So, to show that I'm a good sport, I invite people to make fun of/insult/rant about America in this thread. Go on, you know you want to!
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Your president is a bunny! HAHAHAHAHA!
  • But at least he'll take no guff lying down! But He WILL take MacGuffins! Especially of the Glazed variety!
  • User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni
    Does "America" include everything from Canada to South America?
  • Squinky;58657 said:
    that is easily the best so far
  • Stupid Americans, saying 'eh' all the time! It's so annoying.
  • Squinky;58657 said:
    And Amerigo Vespucci, so get your fun while you can!
  • moar liek "A-not-good-country-ica", amirite???

No, I've got nothing. :(
  • Your America's so fat that I heard that like, it has like, really, really huge borders, and like, er, ... No I got nothing either.
  • Hey! America is flawless!

Anything stated by any public official is automatically correct. America defines truth and moral goodness. If we're doing it, it can't be wrong, and if they're doing something else, they can't be right.

Anybody who says anything else is a communist fascist terrorist racist God-hating bigot.

----
    For those of you who are criminally lacking in sarcasm detection, allow me to point out that you're a gullible moron.
  • Maratanos;58688 said:
    Hey! America is flawless!

Anything stated by any public official is automatically correct. America defines truth and moral goodness. If we're doing it, it can't be wrong, and if they're doing something else, they can't be right.

Anybody who says anything else is a communist fascist terrorist racist God-hating bigot.

----
    For those of you who are criminally lacking in sarcasm detection, allow me to point out that you're a gullible moron.
    Hi, Mr Limbaugh.

Yes, I know you're being sarcastic, but it seems very much like a Rush Limbaugh quote :P
Add Comment