User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • An Elvis statue... Oh, and while technically not purchased... I just received a Wallace and Gromit Preserves dispenser. So cool...
  • Pizza last night. I was hungry, and I now I have breakfast for the next few days.:D
  • Davies;586544 said:
    Uh, you paid 50p for your games, I paid £50. I would hope that I'd get the better game and a bonus soundtrack. I don't think that "gypped" is the right word, Sir.
    It was a joke. Chillax, bro.

Last bought breakfast at McDonalds. For what should technically have been my dinner. Pulling an all-nighter is weird.
  • Darth Marsden;586671 said:
    Pulling an all-nighter is weird.
    For some of us, it's a way of life.
  • No offence, but you're used to it. Doing it as a one-off just messes you up.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;586378 said:
    Hehe... Davies bought a 3-way :D
    Ohhhh and look at all that protective coating.
  • Vainamoinen;586682 said:
    I'm at an odd point between wanting to high-five you and wanting to slap you.

On a similar note, it wasn't a purchase, but I got into the DOTA 2 beta.
  • Darth Marsden;586671 said:
    It was a joke. Chillax, bro.
    Aw, Sir. I was being jovial too. :)

Your use of the word "chillax' on the other hand, does aggravate me. :p
    Vainamoinen;586682 said:
    Aye, it's gonna need it!
    ted12;586688 said:
    I'm at an odd point between wanting to high-five you and wanting to slap you.
    How about a compromise? A high-five... to the face.
  • I bought an iced tea. That's all I've purchased so far this week and that's all I plan to have purchased by the end of this week.
  • My first item on Origin.
    Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station DLC.
    It's utter crap. But at least it works with the Steam version of Mass Effect.
Add Comment