User Avatar Image

The BioWare / EA / Origin thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
I couldn't readily find a thread specifically about Western RPGs or BioWare, so I made one, and expanded the title to inclue EA and Origin in case the topic changed to such.

211 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;587070 said:
    I installed the first DLC on Mass Effect 3, now the game won't load my saves in offline mode any more whatever I do ("couldn't verify")! €A better provide a solution to this bullshit RIGHT NOW.
    I guess you have to go online with the game at least once. Welcome to the OriginExperience enjoy your trip.
    It needs you to veryfy that you own the DLC because anybody could install it with the file. I could go on and download all the ME2 & 3 DLC right now but I would have to verify ownership after installing (the ones for ME2).
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;587159 said:
    I guess you have to go online with the game at least once.
    Well OF COURSE you have to. That was the expected part.

In this case, Origin repeatedly wants this confirmation, which was very odd. Yesterday it started without the confirmation after I restarted my computer. But today it does the same shit. I'm starting to get... nicely irate. I'll have that Amazon review up before €A knows what hit it.
  • Just don't complain on their forums about it with an account that has games on it.
  • Censorship is cool, isn't it? Especially if you bought a product from a company already.
  • Has anyone here played Jade Empire?

Is it good?
  • Chyron8472;587188 said:
    Has anyone here played Jade Empire?

Is it good?
    Yes. Yes it is.
  • I bought Jade Empire (along with two other games to make the 3-for-£10 offer) and then promptly left them on the bus and lost them. I was a sad panda that day. :(
  • OH GOD YES.

My copy arrived early :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GOTTA PLAY IT :D
  • Darth Marsden;587196 said:
    I bought Jade Empire (along with two other games to make the 3-for-£10 offer) and then promptly left them on the bus and lost them. I was a sad panda that day. :(
    See that's why you buy games on Steam. (Almost) as cheap and you cannot forget them in the bus.
  • der_ketzer;587237 said:
    See that's why you buy games on Steam. (Almost) as cheap and you cannot forget them in the bus.
    Steam - £9.99.

Retail - £3.33 (3-for-£10).

Reatil wins.
Add Comment