User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.2K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;588641 said:
    Can't you buy a Professor X chair?

I'm not certain that is a good idea, considering Comrade Pant's History.
  • RetroVortex;588645 said:
    I'm not certain that is a good idea, considering Comrade Pant's History.
    Please. Just because I'm a gun crazed, alcohol fueled madman, that doesn't mean I can't handle a flying deathchair.
  • Comrade Pants;588650 said:
    Please. Just because I'm a gun crazed, alcohol fueled madman, that doesn't mean I can't handle a flying deathchair.
    No. The fact you probably COULD handle a flying death chair is what worries me! :eek:
  • RetroVortex;588653 said:
    No. The fact you probably COULD handle a flying death chair is what worries me! :eek:
    I flew a helicopter once. Can't be that different.
  • Comrade Pants;588657 said:
    I flew a helicopter once. Can't be that different.
    Pants Commando: Psychic Deathchair Mayhem
  • RetroVortex;588659 said:
    Pants Commando: Psychic Deathchair Mayhem
    MAKE IT A VIDEO GAME BOX.

I have a Kickstarter project to start.
  • Comrade Pants;588662 said:
    MAKE IT A VIDEO GAME BOX.

I have a Kickstarter project to start.
    Template
  • the menu items, except for one item (which is an entire fish), is all four dollars and less

i dont get how money is an issue

also there is no shame in being in a wheelchair getting on the bus. that's how most people around here in wheelchairs get around and no one really has a problem with it.

what i am saying is that the options around the con are either not really good or costs 200 dollars a cover. im trying to find good options to compromise.

there's this: http://empirestatesouth.com/ which is near the marta track but if 3 dollar orders are too much i dont think this ll work for you :p

HELL IF YOU NEED TO I CAN COVER FOR YOU

haha
  • Giant Tope;588671 said:
    the menu items, except for one item (which is an entire fish), is all four dollars and less

i dont get how money is an issue

also there is no shame in being in a wheelchair getting on the bus. that's how most people around here in wheelchairs get around and no one really has a problem with it.

what i am saying is that the options around the con are either not really good or costs 200 dollars a cover. im trying to find good options to compromise.

there's this: http://empirestatesouth.com/ which is near the marta track but if 3 dollar orders are too much i dont think this ll work for you :p

HELL IF YOU NEED TO I CAN COVER FOR YOU

haha
    Fair enough. I was referring to bus fare which is an expendable cost that I'd like to avoid.

Also, that bus arrangement is fine for them, maybe, but I've never been comfortable with it.
  • Comrade Pants;588672 said:
    Fair enough. I was referring to bus fare which is an expendable cost that I'd like to avoid.
    I buy bus fare in bulk across two cards anyway. If the $5 two-way cost is the issue I'll loan you my second MARTA card. =P
Add Comment