User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;590680 said:
    It's cool. You learn to live among the heavily armed by not being armed at all. I'm like the anti-armed person. I'd probably just chuck a weapon away if somebody gave me one. Unless it was a power fist. Those things are awesome.
    We'll be sure not to include a derringer in your gift basket at our wedding, then.
  • The last thing I've bought is the album Artificial Heart by Jonathan Coulton. And just a little before that I bought the album JoCo Looks Back and Mike Phirman's W00stock tribute song. All of this was thanks to the serendipitous finding of a £25 iTunes gift card which I had received for my birthday back in October.

What makes all this more serendipitous is the fact that I found the gift card while I was going through a box of old mail and stuff that I hadn't yet put away after my move while watching JoCo's music videos on YouTube. It was so meant to be!
  • Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (with the £1.99 DLC) £6

I got a 66% voucher so I thought, hey why not! :D

Plus it makes me happy to see how fast my internet is now.

I mean, this 1.6gb download only took me about 7 mins. Before that would have taken me 40 minutes, even a whole hour, depending on the time of day.

Very. Very happy today. :D
    (And when I'm happy, my pursestrings tend to loosed a bit! XD)
  • Icedhope mentioned tacos on facebook last night... So I had to get some... the kids and I ate them all up in record time.

• My god... Irishmile bought American fake Mexican food and I bought Irish beer. THE ATLANTIC IS INVERTING! SAVE ME JEBUS!
  • fake or not... the bathroom emergency they do not advertise is very real.... Besides.. I am American.. just bits of my DNA are Irish...
  • Ah. Good. A spatial inversion has been averted, then.

Was only $28 including shipping on Amazon.
  • RESIZE YOUR THUMBNAIL.

It's a... healthy... idea.
Add Comment