User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 75.8K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • caeska;590672 said:
    Did anyone else get a coupon for Assassin's Creed: Revelations for 50%? So can get it for 25 bucks. Not sure if I want to spend the money though. I loved the first Assassin's Creed, but I hate the second one.
    Revelations is just more of AC2, same with Brotherhood.

    And we are opposite on that. I hate AC1, but love AC2.
  • caeska;590672 said:
    Did anyone else get a coupon for Assassin's Creed: Revelations for 50%? So can get it for 25 bucks. Not sure if I want to spend the money though. I loved the first Assassin's Creed, but I hate the second one.
    It seems everyone gets one when they restart Steam.
  • der_ketzer;590707 said:
    It seems everyone gets one when they restart Steam.
    Really? That's odd.
  • I got a different coupon!

    I got 66% off Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

    Honestly, I am tempted. Very tempted to use it! :D
  • RetroVortex;590728 said:
    I got a different coupon!

    I got 66% off Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

    Honestly, I am tempted. Very tempted to use it! :D
    It's a very good game on the DS, if occasionally infuriatingly luck-based in the later levels. Never tried the PC version.

    Also, it decided to give me two 50% off coupons for AC:Revelations for some reason, so if someone feels the need to play it and didn't get a coupon, PM me and I'll send you one.
  • KuroShiro;590729 said:
    Also, it decided to give me two 50% off coupons for AC:Revelations for some reason, so if someone feels the need to play it and didn't get a coupon, PM me and I'll send you one.
    Likewise. I may well use one of them, but the other's definitely up for grabs.

    No-one's got any idea why we're getting these?
  • I've said it before and I'll say it again...

    Valve hates me, no coupon for me.:(
  • I've just this minute (not including the couple of minutes it took to check my Steam inventory and type all this) got a coupon for AC:R
  • I got a coupon for Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

    I'm not going to use it. It's nowhere near the same as the core Might and Magic series, nor Heroes of Might and Magic, so I'm not interested.
  • I haven't received anything yet. Come on Valve, Ive defended you, haven't I?
Add Comment