User Avatar Image

Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

posted by NotSoBlindGuy on - Viewed by 132.6K users

Share your fan art of The Walking Dead - The Telltale Series here!

You're welcome to share others' art here as well, but please be sure to credit the artist and provide a link to the source.

5.2K Comments
  • Those better be secret unlockable character models in the final game!
  • Junaid wrote: »
    walkingdeadboscomax.png

LeBosco: Come on...We need to get out of her Maxentine!

Max: I wonder..Oh that's neat...if you hit them in the head hard enough...they do the same thing Sybils stress toy, with the eye bulging.
  • The fact that Max's hands are like they're hiding something behind his back is kind of unnerving. Wonder if it's brains?
  • My money is on a blunt object... bloodied.
  • I wanted to have him hold a bloody bat behind his back. In the end, he looked better without it
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Come on everybody. Don't be so worked up over waiting for the game. Put that energy into creating fan art instead.

zombiehug.png

You gotta share! You gotta care! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    crofael Telltale Alumni
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Come on everybody. Don't be so worked up over waiting for the game. Put that energy into creating fan art instead.

zombiehug.png

You gotta share! You gotta care! :D

This is so full of win I don't even...
  • Irishmile wrote: »
    One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

OK lets see that fan art...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

the_walking_dead_by_irishmile-d4titfu.png

Looks good
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies...
    I tried to make a zombie me. I'm not as good as you are at imitating the style, but I think it turned out well. :)

zombme.png
  • Irishmile wrote: »
    One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

OK lets see that fan art...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

the_walking_dead_by_irishmile-d4titfu.png

that's just.... just..... beautiful *sniff*

seriously though, you have some amazing skills. tell me your job involves art? if not, why not?!?
Add Comment