User Avatar Image

Dying in telltale games

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I'm not sure if this hes been asked before but will there be dying in telltale adventure games, that is if you do something wrong your character will die in an amusing manner and you will have to revert to a saved game?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I would have to say that Loom is my favorite game; and as much as I'd like to see a sequel I don't think it could be done correctly. I've also played Loom enough to know that you can't die in it.

i never played loom :(

only know it from Money Island,with that shameless atvertising pirate B-) :(|)
  • loom can be found on types of sites that we are not allowed to list =P. I suggest you go find it. You won't be disappointed
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Loom is great. It has a very unique setting and feeling.
    Only annoying thing is all the 'my first music-lesson'-style note-patterns you have to remember.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Nice website, Alucard, BTW! :))
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    in my signature is also a nice site :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    in my signature is also a nice site :D

Ooooh, it's new! :D
    But it's not MS-DOS 6.2, like Alucard's site... :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    did you guys ever play Freddy Pharcus: Frontier Pharmacist. it was a sierra game. however you could die by stepping in an ant hill and probably a lot of other ways that i dont remember.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    did you guys ever play Freddy Pharcus: Frontier Pharmacist. it was a sierra game. however you could die by stepping in an ant hill and probably a lot of other ways that i dont remember.
    An ant hill?

Now, see, dying in games because you did something completely ridiculous that would get you killed in real life--like, say, jumping off a cliff without an umbrella--I can understand (sort of). But an ant hill?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    In CMI you can jump off a cliff,not use an umbrella and live, in fact, you can't die.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    That's what I like about Lucasarts adventure games; they encourage you to think about the puzzles rather than worry about dying if you do something wrong (or if you move to a different point on the screen which seems the case with Sierra games).
Add Comment