User Avatar Image

Pre-order question

posted by briefcandles on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I feel a little stupid having to post this - the answer seems obvious but I did a little digging and couldn't find a definitive answer.

If I pre-order the game on the site, how do I determine which system it's for? Has someone who's pre-ordered it gotten instructions?

Thanks in advance...
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Judging from previous games, getting to see the insider forum takes some hours (and indeed a manual activation by one of the Telltale guys). Hitting F5 to re-load the forum index page can't hurt also. The forum should appear under the regular Walking Dead forum then.
  • puzzlebox;590565 said:
    The insider forum is indeed live. If you've pre-ordered from Telltale's store and can't see it, please post in this thread and I'm sure one of the Telltale guys will sort you out. Thanks!
    Thank you very much, puzzlebox.
  • I read that you can enter the contest by sending Telltale a letter. But you're automatically included into the draw by pre-ordering. How will they obtain the photograph if you get selected? Do I still have to send or upload it somewhere?
  • Woder;590703 said:
    I read that you can enter the contest by sending Telltale a letter. But you're automatically included into the draw by pre-ordering. How will they obtain the photograph if you get selected? Do I still have to send or upload it somewhere?
    I think the winners will send in their photos after they've been chosen.
  • Is there even a release date yet i know they keep saying april but yeah it be nice to see a solid date.
  • Goldrock;592056 said:
    Is there even a release date yet i know they keep saying april but yeah it be nice to see a solid date.
    Telltale's not too good with giving exact release dates. There have been times where games were just...released with no announcement that would be the date beforehand.
  • User Avatar Image
    crofael Telltale Alumni
    RAnthonyMahan;592078 said:
    Telltale's not too good with giving exact release dates. There have been times where games were just...released with no announcement that would be the date beforehand.
    Soon(TM).

Wait, crap, now we owe Blizzard five million dollars.
  • User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    crofael;592090 said:
    Soon(TM).

Wait, crap, now we owe Blizzard five million dollars.
    You should have used the knock off version: Posthaste™
  • I was wondering when the game was going to come out for console's(xbox 360)
  • conner1998;592152 said:
    I was wondering when the game was going to come out for console's(xbox 360)
    Same time as the other versions, I assume. Episode 1 comes out in April.
This discussion has been closed.