User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;590860 said:
    From a video. Ugh I still look so young.
    A splash of sulphoric acid to the face would take care of that.
  • der_ketzer;590907 said:
    A splash of sulphoric acid to the face would take care of that.
    Might be tempting. I've looked the same for almost 15 years. When I start getting wrinkles, it'll creep the fuck out of people.
  • Johro;590922 said:
    Might be tempting. I've looked the same for almost 15 years. When I start getting wrinkles, it'll creep the fuck out of people.
    You should be glad that you look so young. It's depressing to start getting wrinkled and saggy as one becomes older. If I ever make it to 60 years old; I'll look like a withered old apple. Whereas you'll probably look the same as you do now!:p
  • may look familiar... its the reference photo I used to make my Walking Dead picture in the WD Fan art thread.... This pic was never really meant to share.. so its a crappy cell picture... I am getting older so its harder to keep in shape so don't judge my multiple chins...
  • Johro;590860 said:
    From a video. Ugh I still look so young.
    I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, people still think I'm thirteen and here I am, about to go into grad school. I've decided to enjoy it while it lasts so that I don't hate my younger self when I do start aging.
  • Darth Marsden;590862 said:
    Since the images from earlier aren't all that clear, let's show you one that is:

Thanks to der_ketzer for grabbing that from my latest review, therefore saving me a couple minutes doing it myself.
    Glad I'm not the only one with cyberman bubblebath. :p
  • Friar;591020 said:
    Glad I'm not the only one with cyberman bubblebath. :p
    ...that's an actual toy. Fully articulated and everything! :D
  • Darth Marsden;591036 said:
    ...that's an actual toy. Fully articulated and everything! :D
    So's my bubble bath version! You can make him dance!

Gee, I'm sad.

But I'm sad with a dancing cyberman!
  • I wish I had a cyberman.. dancing or otherwise..... that didn't sound right did it?
    My favorite comic author and I. He just happened to be in the area today, and I got to meet him!

EDIT: Thanks. (Vainmoinen knows what I mean)
Add Comment