User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;592206 said:
    Or killing season.
    The two aren't mutually exclusive, y'know.

Last bought some trousers, which it turns out are just the wrong size, so I'll have to change them. :(
  • ...and another (relative) bargain: The Jak & Daxter Trilogy on PS3 for £16.14. God bless eBay. I genuinely thought I'd be outbid at the last second on that one, so winning it was a very pleasant surprise!
  • The first two Mass Effect games on Amazon.

Once I installed Origin, Spore and The Sims 3 appeared in my library. Forgot I even had those.
  • Darth Marsden;592299 said:
    ...and another (relative) bargain: The Jak & Daxter Trilogy on PS3 for £16.14. God bless eBay. I genuinely thought I'd be outbid at the last second on that one, so winning it was a very pleasant surprise!
    Have fun getting Jak 2's platium trophy :D
  • All 6 DLC packs for Age Of Empires Online. Couldn't say no at the price of the pack (14€)
  • ryannumber1gamer;592334 said:
    Have fun getting Jak 2's platium trophy :D
    Oh, I see what you did there. Bet you've been waiting ages to do that, eh? :)

(Also, platinum has a N in it)

-x-

OK, serious question. I'm on the fence about this, and since it's a one-day deal, I need an answer QUICK.

Final Fantasy XIII-2. Brand new. £14.99 (about $20). Worth it at that price?
  • Darth Marsden;592390 said:
    OK, serious question. I'm on the fence about this, and since it's a one-day deal, I need an answer QUICK.

Well you guys are sodding useless, aren't you? :)

I caved and bought it in celebration of getting a tax rebate of £500. Woo!

(For the record, it's going towards a holiday to Canada)
  • Darth Marsden;592390 said:
    Oh, I see what you did there. Bet you've been waiting ages to do that, eh? :)

(Also, platinum has a N in it)

-x-

I Hope you enjoy collecting orbs and going through very hard missions :D
Add Comment