User Avatar Image

One Year Later: Do you want a return to The Inventory?

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I would've made this on the actual anniversary, but I forgot.

So, Poker Night's been out for over a year now. As shallow as the game itself was, my inner crossover fanatic can't help but love the concept. So, do you want Telltale to do another "At the Inventory" game?

I'd like to see it as long as it's something more gameplay-intensive than poker. A point-and-click where you explore the Inventory would be nice.
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • oh man, definitely. It's been a while; I miss the old cartoony fun Telltale used to be.

Not that it's no good now, but these newer, more dramatic, bigger-named licenses just don't feel the same, you know?
  • I say next they do Go-cart Racing @ the Inventory... ... LOL I know its cheap .. but don't act like you wouldn't play that game.
  • Falanca;575423 said:
    I actually want Wheatley to be one of the characters if using a Valve character is going to be a tradition of some sort.
    Seconded!
  • Every regular here knows I'd love another episode of Poker Night with a different set of characters (I even drew up a few combinations), but, based on the Point-and-Click Adventure theme At The Inventory (perhaps with a murder or just a mystery that gets more complex and dark/bizarre/moody with time), I think I'd like a season, using a different character to be the playing character of each episode (like in The Simpsons Hit & Run). There'd be parts of the inventory we haven't seen, a supporting cast and a story that only Telltale could write.

Maybe they'll think about Poker Night 2 between some of these big franchises they're working on at the moment, then perhaps a full season when they've finished and they want to see what money they have still to make with the classics.
  • Rabbitpie333;574425 said:
    Operation at the inventory,
    now starring the Medic!
    Take my money.
  • User Avatar Image
    crofael Telltale Alumni
    I've been trying to convince the guys to do 52 Pick Up Night at the Inventory, but so far to no avail. :/
  • crofael;591033 said:
    I've been trying to convince the guys to do 52 Pick Up Night at the Inventory, but so far to no avail. :/
    How does Strong Bad pick up cards with boxing gloves on?
  • User Avatar Image
    crofael Telltale Alumni
    ranthonymahan;591176 said:
    how does strong bad pick up cards with boxing gloves on?
    they are his haaaaands
  • RAnthonyMahan;565022 said:
    One Year Later: Do you want a return to The Inventory?
    Absolutely!
  • How about trapped in the Inventory an adventure game with Sam & Max where
    they must solve the mystery of the Inventory when a new character traps all the Telltale game characters inside.... and there is a unlockable Strong Bad costume for Max or Strong Bad could be a character you can play as in the game.
Add Comment