User Avatar Image

The Pony Thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 9K users
This is a (seemingly) obligatory thread for those with varying interest in general conversation related to the My Little Pony franchise.

No "parasprites" (ie. trolls) please.
369 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Davies;593196 said:
    [CENTER]image
    Don't be a pussy, StrongBrush.[/CENTER]

• I made a new Ask Spike tumblr blog. Send him your questions.
    http://ask-spikefim.tumblr.com/
  • Well, y'know, I'm half-and-half on the subject, I mean sometimes I'm proud to call myself a Brony, other times I'm just afraid to do so... hey! Didja see their appearance in FoxTrot this week!? :D
  • FrankT;593245 said:
    Well, y'know, I'm half-and-half on the subject, I mean sometimes I'm proud to call myself a Brony, other times I'm just afraid to do so... hey! Didja see their appearance in FoxTrot this week!? :D
    I've been a fan of Foxtrot for a long time. This further solidifies my fandom.
  • johnnyt471;593120 said:
    I'm a big fan of the 90's Cartoon Network shows like Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab, so when MLP became a big internet hit I thought I should check it out. So I watched a few episodes and...didn't really get the appeal. With that said, apart from the actual show, the vast array of internet jokes involving MLP are damn funny.
    I am going to have to agree with you on that one.
    That being said I have seen a bit of Adventure Time and Chowder, and I have to say I like those shows.
    (I think thats what cartoon needs to go back to, less "morals" more wacky zany fun! :D)
  • StrongBrush1;593248 said:
    I've been a fan of Foxtrot for a long time. This further solidifies my fandom.
    This is the first time I ever really cared for FoxTrot.

I'm more of a Calvin and Hobbes kinda guy.
  • Chyron8472;593256 said:
    Me too, but I like my favourites the same
  • Davies, StrongBrush, Coolsome... play nice or take it to PM, alright?

...or just be smart and constructive and make a pony-personality test yourselves. Problem solved ^^
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Chyron8472;593256 said:
    This is the first time I ever really cared for FoxTrot.

Sometimes, you can be both.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i personally hate applejack and fluttershy, and i will explain why

fluttershy-she is WAY to sissy and shy and talks incredibly quiet, and she is a scared of everything

applejack-personal hatred because she is incredibly one dimensional and nothing but a stereotype of the southern person, which is not good for me since i was born in Mississippi

and here are my results for the quiz
Add Comment