User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 41.6K users
Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!
1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Brutas;593239 said:
    Telltale team, in the IGN site TWD game release date is 17th of April. Is this correct or they are just guessing. Thanks


    And if so will that be in europe as well and for xbox and playstation or just the pc for now?
  • Will this game be out for iPhone4 :confused:
  • Brutas;593239 said:
    Telltale team, in the IGN site TWD game release date is 17th of April. Is this correct or they are just guessing. Thanks
    Do not believe any release dates until you hear it on this site or in an official trailer.
  • Gman5852;591946 said:
    if anyone else has ideas for bonus content feel free to post itNO! Telltale only has done that once, and even they admitted that was stupid.

    Wait... Are you refering to the TF2 Preorder items for S&M and Poker Night? Or am I just missing something here?
  • Nintendo Boy1;593275 said:
    Wait... Are you refering to the TF2 Preorder items for S&M and Poker Night? Or am I just missing something here?
    Nutri-Specs.
  • Regardling release date, I think if TTG was deadset on one you would know it now. My guess is when they know the exact date, you'll know the exact date ;)
  • RAnthonyMahan;593284 said:
    Nutri-Specs.
    Yeah, I could care less about TF2 items. I did get a nice chunk of games for my max head, and then people said I got ripped off. I don't think $50 worth of games for a virtual hat is getting ripped off:p.... Telltale add TF2 items NOW!
  • Gman5852;593378 said:
    Yeah, I could care less about TF2 items. I did get a nice chunk of games for my max head, and then people said I got ripped off. I don't think $50 worth of games for a virtual hat is getting ripped off:p.... Telltale add TF2 items NOW!

    Oh I forgot about the Nutri-Specs, don't see why it had to be PS3 exsclusive either. Speaking of, other than the invietable DVD, secret preorder thread, and chance to be part of the game; do you think Telltale has anyother gems they'll toss at us for preordering the Walking Dead? Say MORE TF2 items to pawn off? (Granted I still have mine, but y'know...)
  • Unless there's another Inventory game in the works, I kind of doubt we'll be seeing any more Telltale TF2 items anytime soon.

    It'd be nice if they did, though. I'm still kicking myself for buying The Devil's Playhouse too late and not getting Max's Severed Head.
  • I proposed Clementine's Severed Head as a TF2 item, but it didn't go over well.
This discussion has been closed.