User Avatar Image

Danny Phantom Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
In this thread you can talk about Danny Phantom Episodes, The specials,The characters, and everything Danny Phantom,

So ill start off. What's your favourite Danny Phantom episodes?

mine are Urban Jungle, Ultimate Enemy, D-Stabilized, Kindred Spirits,Living Phantom,Living Large,Control Freaks,Reality Trip,Memory Blank,One of a kind,Reign Storm,Public Enemies,Teacher of the Year, Fanning The Flames,Phantom Planet
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Gman5852;593263 said:
    Notice how that show COULD have another series. Since there will always be another avatar after Aang, and before him, however, if more than one half ghost shows up, then that's stupid, the fact that there were 2.5 half ghosts(Dannie is the half), was just stupid as it was.
    Vlad was half ghost too.
  • Gman5852;593263 said:
    the fact that there were 2.5 half ghosts(Dannie is the half), was just stupid as it was.
    Jennifer;593270 said:
    Vlad was half ghost too.
    ryannumber1gamer;593277 said:
    and Danny's clone Danni
    I want you both to notice I said 2.5 ghosts, Danny, Vlad, and I even said Danni was the .5 as she technically is a clone Ryannumber1gamer, so yes, I do know that.

Unless they want to go Planet Sheen(which was terrible might I add) and main the show on a side character, the story is done. Leave it at that.
  • I can't really remember much about this show, I guess it didn't really have a lasting impression on me.
  • They could make Planet Vlad. Or Vlad's Space Diner, which focuses on Vlad's travels through space, making a living by starting a diner on a flying rock of ghost thingy, you know, since he couldn't do anything else.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    everyone agrees that phantom planet rocks, but i have the urge to rant on nick for not paying a lot of attention to the show, but putting him in EVERY GAME
  • Well, Nick has a history of not treating their best shows very well.

• seibert999;593341 said:
    everyone agrees that phantom planet rocks, but i have the urge to rant on nick for not paying a lot of attention to the show, but putting him in EVERY GAME
    They still put Ren and Stimpy in their games.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i think that the show was just an excuse to add a characters to the game and give a backstory
  • seibert999;593372 said:
    i think that the show was just an excuse to add a characters to the game and give a backstory
    umm... what?
Add Comment