User Avatar Image

The Pony Thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 9K users
This is a (seemingly) obligatory thread for those with varying interest in general conversation related to the My Little Pony franchise.

No "parasprites" (ie. trolls) please.
369 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Friar;594715 said:

Also, who calls £25 a pony? I have literally never heard anyone call it that.
    The theme to Only Fools and Horses must have been confusing for you then.
    Only Fools and Horses Theme said:
    ♫Stick a pony in your pocket♫
    So anyway, what did you guys think of yesterday's episode? (Of Friendship is Magic obviously.)
  • St_Eddie;594729 said:
    Obviously you're not a bowler British. I dunno, perhaps you are but either way you're not knowledgeable when it comes to cockney slang.
    I've met the queen, does that count? :p

I am actually British. Being a student, I'm just not used to seeing sums of money that large. :p Also, I'm awful with slang.
    Mr Nutt;594768 said:
    The theme to Only Fools and Horses must have been confusing for you then.

So anyway, what did you guys think of yesterday's episode? (Of Friendship is Magic obviously.)
    I'm probably the only person in these isles who hasn't seen a whole episode of the show. I've only ever caught bits of it on UKTV gold or whatever. As such, I have never heard the theme tune.

Also, the original post was aimed at Mr. Nutt's awesome background. I should really learn to click refresh before post reply, or preview or something.
  • Mr Nutt;594768 said:
    I was surprised they didn't drop any mention of Cluedo in it! Being that they both are Hasbro properties.
  • Mr Nutt;594768 said:
    Agatha Pinkie. Need I say more?
  • Poirot Sparkle is best pony.
  • Silverwolfpet;594834 said:
    Poirot Sparkle is best pony.
    Those were Sherlock and Watson hats.
  • divisionten;594835 said:
    Those were Sherlock and Watson hats.
    Yeah, but the scenario and name are both references to Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Orient Express."
  • StrongBrush1;594837 said:
    Yeah, but the scenario and name are both references to Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Orient Express."
    I was responding to Wolfy's Poirot mention. :)
  • Friar;594808 said:

Also, the original post was aimed at Mr. Nutt's awesome background. I should really learn to click refresh before post reply, or preview or something.
    I see, thanks! :D

Edit: I made one each for the others! (I couldn't find Pinkie Pie saluting so have Derpy instead.)
  • Pony should pony pony.
Add Comment