User Avatar Image

Happy Easter!

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Exactly what it says on the tin - hope you all had a great easter! Did you have fun, or get anything especially nice?

(Little surprised no-one else started a thread like this, but hey ho)
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sausy Gibbon;594886 said:
    To be honest I feel about as much connection with Easter as I do to Labour Day. I find everything about it a con like paying four times for the same quantity of chocolate in a block just because its in the shape of a rabbit or a chicken or an egg.
    ..but peanut butter mini eggs are orgasmic and I can't get them year round :( Sometimes I find it worth paying a premium for candies I love.
  • My GF stopped by work and gave me an Easter Basket filled with creme eggs and a cookies and creme bunny. Twas good.
  • Bah, Humbug.

Or should I say:

Bah, Eggs?
  • My brother and his bf were over, we ate a ton, went for a walk, drank a ton and watched some Frasier. Good times :)
  • JedExodus;594939 said:
    My brother and his bf were over, we ate a ton, went for a walk, drank a ton and watched some Frasier. Good times :)
    Best show ever.
  • I hate it for the soul reason that because of that show everyone now mispronounces my surname. Frasier indeed. :p
  • Sausy Gibbon;595077 said:
    Fraijer?
    I'd imagine that the emphasis should be on the 's' in Fraiser, as opposed to how it's said in the show, where the 's' is pronounced with a 'z'.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Sausy Gibbon;594886 said:
    To be honest I feel about as much connection with Easter as I do to Labour Day. I find everything about it a con like paying four times for the same quantity of chocolate in a block just because its in the shape of a rabbit or a chicken or an egg.
    Just buy your Easter chocolate after Easter! Bargain. And I support any holiday event that gives me time out of the office, although it's lame that the US has a 3-day weekend when Australia and the UK have 4 days. You can have a grand adventure in 4 days!
    Johro;594887 said:
    ..but peanut butter mini eggs are orgasmic and I can't get them year round :( Sometimes I find it worth paying a premium for candies I love.
    Regular peanut butter cups don't do it for you? Today I saw Lindt Lindor peanut butter truffles in the store... maybe worth a try for the long lonely months when peanut butter mini eggs are absent. They appear to be both rotund and full of peanutty stuff.

• I have purchased those. They're good, but pricey. The mini peanut butter cups are okay, but the chocolate gets a bit crumbly when I peel the foil off. It's just cleaner in egg form.
Add Comment