User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

I did buy these legally and at the first possible opportunity after which I had heard about their availability.

I just think there's a double-standard between physical and digital purchases.
  • ^ You should have got the English version.
  • Michael Parks;597054 said:
    Please do not discuss piracy in this thread, or anywhere else on the forum. Don't hint at it. Don't allude to it. Don't bring it up. Ever. These are the official forums of a video game developer. Apply some common sense to the situation.

I appreciate it. Thanks.
    imageimageimage

Some completely irrevelant images for you. (Because your special! :D)

In other news: I have been considering purchasing Da New Guys' latest game, but its reviews have not been great.

Has anyone played it by now. If so, do you recommend purchase?

(Otherwise, anyone got any new-ish adventure games they would recommend. I already have Gemini Rue, Machinarium and have Botanica pre-ordered. Remember it has to be in English though (because I cannot speak any other language (apart from maybe the language of love, and a bit of Snaarg)))
  • RetroVortex;597060 said:
    [Aye, aye, Captain.]
    Took me several seconds to decode that.
  • Chyron8472;597061 said:
    Took me several seconds to decode that.
    I'm only going to say this once, but I admit that secret codes are not my forte.

Buying random crap however, is!

So let the buying of miscellenia re-commence! :D

Bought yesterday.

My wife and I have taken to listening to certain audiobooks lately, and this one completes our collection of the Belgariad and Malloreon series.

I used to be annoyed that Audible doesn't sell mp3's, but the Audible Manager and my mp3 player keep track of exactly where we last left off, which is more than useful enough to make up for it.
  • I want the Daniel Bryan YES YES YES shirt but its about £20 that seems dear for a shirt.
  • RetroVortex;597060 said:
    imageimageimage
    Have to admit my first thought was "Portal 2"....
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Today I learned that I know nothing about military insignias.

"Eye, eye... networked servers??"
  • I thought it was a Roman Numeral II.

Which could almost make sense. Aye Aye, Too!
Add Comment