User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • umm...I haven't recieved an email yet with the key in it, nor is there a game listed in the Games Library section of my g2play account.

nevermind. I just got it. It's in a .txt file, which is in a folder, which is in a .zip file which was emailed to me.

EDIT: activated on GOG, because my copy of The Witcher is also on GOG.

EDIT AGAIN: ooh. I also activated it on Steam, so now it's in both places. I didn't know I could do that. I suppose it makes sense though, since there's not a central database from which these companies compare each other's activated keys.
  • btw my experience with the German Version of g2play (fast2play):

Create account,
    buy The Witcher 2
    wait 5 minutes
    Key in an email (not a zipfile) and in my account on their site.

Activate on Steam & GOG
    Done. :D
  • Well, bully for you.

On the plus side, we shouldn't have any further problems buying stuff from these guys... I hope.
  • Darth Marsden;597262 said:
    On the plus side, we shouldn't have any further problems buying stuff from these guys... I hope.
  • Oh hell Wood, how can I help yo-
    STOP KNOCKING INTO ME YOU ASSHOLE!
    ...jeez, fine. Whatever. Douche.

...I feel that would work far better as a comic, but I can't draw for toffee, so...

Oh, and to drag this topic back, y'know, on-topic - The Mount and Blade series. Got drawn in by the category being 'RPG', which is probably only partially true, but I seem to be on an RPG kick these days, so...
  • Darth Marsden;597294 said:
    which is probably only partially true
    Nope. Those are full RPGs. And they are great. But tbh you don't need any of these games except Warband.
  • der_ketzer;597302 said:
    Nope. Those are full RPGs. And they are great. But tbh you don't need any of these games except Warband.
    I agree.

Loads and loads of mods. I suggest you look around and play with some that may take your fancy.

(I know there is a Star Wars mod out there)

You have to play the multiplayer at least once too! Its great!

You basically play as a soldier on one side, fighting people on the other side.

Big battles too!

People on horseback, different weapon styles, mass chaos. Bloody good fun!
  • Isn't associating Russian keys with your Steam account not a really really bad idea?
  • Pre-ordered Brentalfloss' latest album

There was no way, I was going to miss out on it this time! :D
Add Comment