User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;597693 said:
    Last bought Postal III. I have no shame.
    Wow, you really don't! :eek:

:p
  • Lumines 2
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

£7
    (Including £2.50 postage from CEX. Annoying to pay so much for postage, but its fast, reliable, and the prices of stuff are normally even cheaper than ebay rates, so if its in stock, its better to just grab some things)

Okay, so NOW I have no more PSP games to get! XD

(Well physically anway. If there was a sale on the Disgaea PSN games then I'd grab some of those, but barring that, I have everything else on PSP now. (Well everything worth getting! XD))

EDIT: Aww crap.. DAMMIT SONY! STOP REDUCING THE PRICE OF YOUR DIGITAL PSP GAMES ALREADY!!!

Made me buy Patapon 3, Gran Turismo and Little Big Planet for £7 each...

(Curse my love of convenience and affordable pricing)
  • A 24 pack of this:
    (It was £6 and keeps me going for a few weeks)

Im on a western kick.
  • I picked up the Red Dead Redemption collection on the PS3 a couple weeks ago when it was massively discounted to PS+ users. Good game, you'll enjoy it. Might I also recommend Rango?
  • Aww. Well I enjoyed it, anyway.

Had a really s**t day at work, so cheered myself up with some retail therapy. £20 for these two:

...very happy about that last one, which normally goes for around £20 or above. The 2 for £20 offer meant I basically got it for a tenner. Yay me! And since it's basically two games in one, essentially it's 3 games for £20. :D
  • Darth Marsden;598340 said:
    ...very happy about that last one, which normally goes for around £20 or above. The 2 for £20 offer meant I basically got it for a tenner. Yay me! And since it's basically two games in one, essentially it's 3 games for £20. :D
    If only there would be money in the box again.
  • der_ketzer;598353 said:
    If only there would be money in the box again.
    Nah, that was a once in a lifetime thing. And I'm still pretty happy with what I got.
  • Isnt the purpose of this thread to see the last ever item you purchased? Like if you buy a nose and then you get shot before you can use it then its the last item you purchased.
Add Comment