User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 1 REVIEW THREAD

posted by VinAro on - last edited - Viewed by 7.1K users
I just completed the first episode and i must say.. WAW this game is just incredible. It is so intense. Such a cool, interesting story and so much fun. I just love that you finaly get way more freedom now with this game than older Telltale ones. I have aswell been reading the forums with people having alot of issues with the game. I haven't had any problems at all. Everything went incredibly well so i suggest to clean ur pc up or get a serious one really. Great First Episode Telltale i'm proud too say this is ur best game yet that i have ever played from u guys! You did lots of efford and it shows off! Cannot wait for second episode looks very promising as what i have seen at the end of the first episode! I seriously did not know this game would be so awesome and polished!
203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bloody Eugene;599274 said:
    Given that the release is worldwide, there are not too much complains.
    Good note and to add only disgruntled customers like to bash.
  • I haven't gotten mine yet. What gives?
  • JBright;599281 said:
    Good note and to add only disgruntled customers like to bash.
    Or simply people that can't play the game they bought because TT doesn't know QWERTY isn't the only keyboard configuration in the world... And because TT just passed 5 mins on the portabilty because they doesn't give a sh** for the PC users !
  • i got it on steam and using a 3 year old custom pc

i7 running oc 3.8ghz liquid cooled
    6 gb ram ddr3
    1 ati 4890 1gb power color
    raid 0 hdd 2tb

max settings and only have a bit of audio distortion and the most of the cut scenes skip.
  • der_ketzer;599239 said:
    That is the normal TTG-model. You buy the whole season and get the episodes on a monthly basis.

They are certainly still working on episode 2. They will tell you when it comes out as soon as they know the date.
    Trust them. They have made this many times.
    This is sad, I don't want to wait a few month to play this game. I won't even fell like finishing it by then.
    Imo they should have completed it and releashed as a whole.

The game is very good but this method don't make me want to buy games from them.
  • Elevenn;599665 said:
    This is sad, I don't want to wait a few month to play this game. I won't even fell like finishing it by then.
    Imo they should have completed it and releashed as a whole.

The game is very good but this method don't make me want to buy games from them.
    u seriously should of read about telltale or the walking dead game before you bought it then shouldnt you. a little bit of research goes a long way.
  • Very good game! Can't wait for the next episode!
  • zfan330;599291 said:
    I haven't gotten mine yet. What gives?
    I haven't gotten mine yet. What gives?²
  • How's the replay value? For ones who have finished EP1 - do you see yourself replaying choosing different dialog?
  • Broth32;599735 said:
    How's the replay value? For ones who have finished EP1 - do you see yourself replaying choosing different dialog?
    In short; Yes. Absolutely. There's some clearly obvious choices you have to make that i think will gradually change the future your lee everett experiences, and how the survivors react to you... hell even clementine.
This discussion has been closed.