User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 32.6K users
Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Ahhh, no. I think my boss would compare it to her own bum. Just sayin'. :D

Great pic, by the way! Do you intend to make the ground the girl is standing on more earth-like still? That seems to have been your concept, no? Or are you struggling with color composition, as that would mean a lot of green and blue?
  • Vainamoinen;602246 said:
    Ahhh, no. I think my boss would compare it to her own bum. Just sayin'. :D

Great pic, by the way! Do you intend to make the ground the girl is standing on more earth-like still? That seems to have been your concept, no? Or are you struggling with color composition, as that would mean a lot of green and blue?
    Could make it different shades of brown.

Like those old wood globes you get.
    (Many of which store liquer! :D)
  • Vainamoinen;602246 said:
    Normally I would, but in this case that's where the title goes so it's intentionally left pretty bare so that the type will be easily legible.

And that bum was painstakingly photo-referenced, I'll have you know! ;)
  • I uploaded a VIDEO of me drawing a background for the adventure game project I'm working on.
  • More painting in Colors 3D! :D

http://3dporch.com/2bnu
    (has other 3d versions on there)

As you can see I was just playing around with it a bit.

Sort of drawing the doorway in my house.

3 layers there.

The Door, the doorway, and what's behind the door.

Heh. A real artist could make some cool things in this.
    (Hey imagine a 3DS adventure game made with this tool! :D)

(image might have disappeared, but I think the link works alright still)
  • Second poster for the same project as the last one. Again, the bottom is left mostly bare for titles. :)

• Hi guys!

I just finished a new fan-thing animation. It's called Disassembled and features Marvel characters:

You can watch it here: https://vimeo.com/41930613
  • Junaid;609322 said:
    Hi guys!

I just finished a new fan-thing animation. It's called Disassembled and features Marvel characters:

You can watch it here: https://vimeo.com/41930613
    I laughed so much.
  • That was brilliant, Junaid. I've watched it twice already.

Edit: Make that three... or more times. Can't... stop... watching...
Add Comment