User Avatar Image

Glenn - Voice Actor

posted by NastyBiscuts on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
I know this is not an actual issue but it is an interesting side note seeing as Steven Yeun plays Glenn in the show and the characters look exactly alike for the most part but yet in the end credits I noticed that Glenn was played by someone else. Any given reason other than availability?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    If there any complaints on Glenn, you can just forward them my way since I voiced him. hah. My first gig and I can barely stand to play through scenes with him.
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    SPOILERS!

But I'm pretty sure it was 2 or 3 :cool:
  • That was you? You did an amazing job. I especially like the final scene between Glenn and Lee.
  • That's pretty awesome, I haven't been able to play the game yet but Glenn is my favorite character from the comic/show. :D
  • Congrats on doing a great job on the voice acting.

Also, it's very cool to see a voice actor interacting with fans on a public forum.
  • User Avatar Image
    Sean A Telltale Staff
    NickTTG;601826 said:
    If there any complaints on Glenn, you can just forward them my way since I voiced him. hah. My first gig and I can barely stand to play through scenes with him.
    I for one thought he was terrible. I tried to get him recast a million times... ;)
  • corruptbiggins;601595 said:
    And besides that the game is based on the comic books and not the TV show so it should have no relation to it be it in the form of music, or actors or anything else that only exists with the show. The fact that the character looks like the actor is probably coincidental (though I don't really see it myself, but then I've not played it yet) and maybe even a little bit racist.
    It's racist that they made an Asian character look Asian?
  • The voice acting in the first episode was generally okay :)
  • Epic Kiwi;602749 said:
    It's racist that they made an Asian character look Asian?
    I was referring to the fact that the OP thought game Glenn looked like Steven Yeun when in he doesn't really aside from the fact that they are both Asian males.
This discussion has been closed.