User Avatar Image

Game release delay (merged threads)

posted by wminscoe7 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
Just like everyone else Ive been checking site hourly. Looks like Telltale's business hours are over and they said it would be released April 24th during business hours. I would think they would post a message correcting release time? Has anyone heard or know what's going on?
I hate for this to be just another thread but seriously, this is first game Ive purchased from Telltale. Does anyone have experience with this and know if it's possible to be able to download this before midnight?
I hope so!
Thanks
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • jackbnimble;603349 said:
    the game follows the same basic path regardless of what you pick.
    That's is to be expected, at least in the first episode. I would imagine as the story progresses more differences are noticeable.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Aye, I'd reserve judgement on that til the end. There are still 4 episodes to go!
  • I don't get why Microsoft refuses to let Telltale sell a Season Pass. Rockstar did it with LA Noire and Saints Row the Third had one. Maybe Microsoft just doesn't like Telltale?
  • Welcome to the world. Its not fair.
  • Damorte;603386 said:
    Welcome to the world. Its not fair.
    [Tantrum]But I want it ALL and I want it NOW![/Tantrum]
  • Soooooo looking forward to getting to play.....
  • Tomorrow. Tommorow. I love you, tomorrow. You're only a day away!
  • hey i heard that episode one will be in the arcade section of the market place because ep1 is supposed to be the menu to the whole game
    and ep 2 3 4 5 are going to be released as dlc
  • I read on Swedish Gamereactor.se that the reason Walking dead comes late to Xbox is because a Bloodforge arcade campaign and that they just released one title on wednesday. So if thats correct, hate Microsoft and not telltale :).

Tomorrow!
  • Rasher;603383 said:
    I don't get why Microsoft refuses to let Telltale sell a Season Pass. Rockstar did it with LA Noire and Saints Row the Third had one. Maybe Microsoft just doesn't like Telltale?
    Rockstar and THQ are much, much larger than Telltale. I guess they just have more pull.
This discussion has been closed.