User Avatar Image

TWD Game Soundtrack/ Music discussion

posted by Sentry51 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users
First of all, great game! Other than the crackly audio in the voice overs the game was pretty much perfect. Although I thought the music was great, I really love the opening theme from the TV show. Any chance on incorporating it in some way in future episodes?
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nope, sorry, that music is owned by AMC and we're not partnered up with them at all. Jared Emerson-Johnson did a fantastic job on our game's score, though.
  • That's too bad. Oh well, tell him he did a great job with what we got. Thanks for the quick reply!
  • Mike;601074 said:
    Nope, sorry, that music is owned by AMC and we're not partnered up with them at all. Jared Emerson-Johnson did a fantastic job on our game's score, though.
    How about a release of Mr. Emerson-Johnson's The Walking Dead music? ;)

I noticed that his work on Bone was put up for free, but I would gladly shell out some money for a CD or digital download of The Walking Dead score.
  • We may release a soundtrack after Episode 5 comes out, but it's too early to give any concrete information on that at this point.
  • Hey everyone does anyone know where I can find the ingame music online??
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The in game music isn't available online. Maybe we should consider selling or releasing a downloadable soundtrack or something...
  • That would be great :) all the music in this is really good.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Jake;603827 said:
    The in game music isn't available online. Maybe we should consider selling or releasing a downloadable soundtrack or something...
    Yes, please do that. After relasing the CD-Version of Sam & Max Season 3 OST, of course. ;)
  • Jake;603827 said:
    Maybe we should consider selling or releasing a downloadable soundtrack or something...
    I second that.
This discussion has been closed.