User Avatar Image

Thank you Mike! :)

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
This guy is working hard for us...
He's posting since yesterday 05:18 pm to this morning 08:08 am, and still counting...

It's 15 hours of continuos work...
Just appreciating your hard work, so:

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U !!!

:)
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • L1qu1dat1on;601527 said:
    It crashes after the Start Screen.
    Is there an error message in the Steam client?
  • AtleeUlver;601538 said:
    Is there an error message in the Steam client?
    No it and 101walkingdead.exe error. Nothing to do with Steam.
  • L1qu1dat1on;601565 said:
    No it and 101walkingdead.exe error. Nothing to do with Steam.
    If you haven't done so already; would please run dxdiag and post the results for Mike in this page right here. Thanks.
  • I have already.
  • Bump to thank the efforts from the whole Telltale Team with this big issue. Mike, thanks to you too for being there sending Steam codes manually and... being there. :D
  • Telltale team, thank you. Thank you for making this game, thank you for working yourselves to the bone to resolve those last minute issues, and thank you for the Steam codes when the fixes took longer than expected to roll out. I don't know if they're part of the official Telltale team, but thank you to the mods who had to play peacekeeper during these issues.
  • I'm loving it!!!

No problems playing. Awesome graphics, awesome sound...and TTG guys were telling me my PC wont run but it did! I love u my Acer!
  • We love you guys too! And, no, mods are not TT employees. Just fans who help out!
  • Thank you, TroL1qu1dat1on, for taking the time to derail a sincere and heartfelt "thankyou" thread and turn it into your own crusade against people who are actively working hard to help you.
  • Then there are those that are neither TT employees nor mods that just love to blab about every frickin thing! *waves* hehehehe :D

BTW, Thanks TTG and mods! You all are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.