User Avatar Image

Doug?!

posted by lohkabre on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users
Am I the only person on Earth who chose to save Doug?!

Carly is a woman, and kind of a hottie. You can tell she's sweet on Lee. And all I see is, "Carly had the gun, so I saved Carly!"

..... WHAT?!

Are you people listening to that statement? She had the gun... WHY DOES SHE NEED SAVED!? Doug had no weapons, defenseless. Carly had the freaking gun IN HER HAND. If this b**** is too stupid to even use the gun (I'm not even going to get into the battery debacle), what is she good for? She started off as a good shot, and then suddenly forgot how to use her gun.

So I'm a male player, and I chose to save Doug. Because he was defenseless and I thought homegirl could hold her own. I was wrong, and I don't even miss her.

That's my rant of the day.
206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i chose doug, because hes the tech guy. he's smart and intelligent, which can definitely help in the future
  • The gun was out of ammo at the time.

And while I admittedly saved Carley myself, I do think we need some more Doug-savers.
  • i saved doug, as i really wasn't into the "i don't know how to put batteries in the radio and after i make someone else get them for me i don't know how to put them in" thing.

As its just matter of time until that clumsiness makes someone die with some (oh silly me forgot to load the gun) lol

Doug's basement dweller knowledge might come in handy as well as his weight (might be of good use to block a door lol) and he is brave as carley told lee that he saved her earlier.

Also now larry is the only one that knows lee's secret in the group.

But yea ill save her on my second playthrough i have nothing against her.
  • I have all intentions of saving Doug... in round 2
  • i saved him on my 1st playthrough for same reasons stated earlier. + he's a geek, we can find themes for discussion easier, lol :-(
  • I saw that there were three options, Doug, Carley, and Carley's bag she was reaching for. So I chose the bag, hoping that I could give it to Carley and then run to help Doug... unfortunately it was not to be. :(
  • I saved Doug on my first playthrough. I felt bad because I let Carley die after she saved me, so I saved Carley on my second play through. It's too bad that one of them had to die because they would have made a cute couple.
  • lohkabre;604334 said:

Carly had the freaking gun IN HER HAND. If this b**** is too stupid to even use the gun (I'm not even going to get into the battery debacle), what is she good for? She started off as a good shot, and then suddenly forgot how to use her gun.

What are you smoking? She obviously ran out of ammo because she was re-arranging more zombie face than a necro-plastic surgeon. And Doug wasn't totally defenseless either. He could've chatted the zombies into bordeom and then thrown his sandals at them.
  • I save Doug as well!

Purely on the basis that Carley knew to much, she had some dangerous knowledge and she had to be eliminated, pure and simple.
  • I say kill the woman.
This discussion has been closed.