User Avatar Image

Walking Dead update is live on STEAM!

posted by L1qu1dat1on on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Patch Notes?

Soon!

Update-

Still shows error pop up for me 101walkingdead.exe etc.

Anyone else?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's live here too, Siiiiiiiiilly :D
  • How do you view the patch notes?
  • This update was to address audio quality issues. We used a different compression method and the audio sounds much better now. The build on our site has also been updated, but will require the game to downloaded and installed again.
  • Excellent, thank you!
  • If we decide to reinstall the game, we will lose the savegames?

EDIT: If we uninstall the game we will lose the savegames as well or we will be asked for it?
  • Mike;604557 said:
    This update was to address audio quality issues. We used a different compression method and the audio sounds much better now. The build on our site has also been updated, but will require the game to downloaded and installed again.
    glad to hear it have you also fixed the stuff where people think she's your daughter when you tell them she is just some girl you found
  • That's cool that it's for the audio. I admit I got excited because I thought it was a fix for the errors.

Nice update nonetheless.
  • I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)
  • WabbitTwaks;604583 said:
    I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)
    Thank you, Wabbit. ;)
  • thanks for the fast update! just wanted to open a thread and ask for changes made. can't wait to hear every single take of the great voice acting in proper quality now - you guy's are awesome. :)
This discussion has been closed.