User Avatar Image

Walking Dead update is live on STEAM!

posted by L1qu1dat1on on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Patch Notes?

Soon!

Update-

Still shows error pop up for me 101walkingdead.exe etc.

Anyone else?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)
  • WabbitTwaks;604583 said:
    I installed the new version without touching the old version. It asked if I wanted to keep my old saves, etc., said yes. Started the game and all is perfectly fine :)
    Thank you, Wabbit. ;)
  • thanks for the fast update! just wanted to open a thread and ask for changes made. can't wait to hear every single take of the great voice acting in proper quality now - you guy's are awesome. :)
  • Glad to see so much work is being put into it:)
  • I solved all my walking dead startup crash problems by disabling internet before starting the game up from steam. Makes no sense but it helped a few of us on the forum.
    Hope they include a fix for it soon
  • "We love you.... We love you... We love y----"
  • Bloody Eugene;604964 said:
    "We love you.... We love you... We love y----"
    Love is thrown out there to much and to fast...don't come on to a company to strong or they turn in the Casa Nova known as Activision...treating us all like sluts!
  • Actually, it was a quote from the game's answering machine...
  • Mike;604557 said:
    This update was to address audio quality issues. We used a different compression method and the audio sounds much better now. The build on our site has also been updated, but will require the game to downloaded and installed again.
    Just tested your new build (V2). Audio is better and performance is also increased (much less stutter at least on my PC). Thank you :)
  • I Installed It On Steam And When I go To Load It It Trys Then Nothing, Anyone Else Having This Issue?
This discussion has been closed.