User Avatar Image

TWD Game Soundtrack/ Music discussion

posted by Sentry51 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users
First of all, great game! Other than the crackly audio in the voice overs the game was pretty much perfect. Although I thought the music was great, I really love the opening theme from the TV show. Any chance on incorporating it in some way in future episodes?
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ReeceF1123;604118 said:
    That would be great :) all the music in this is really good.
    Agreed!
  • Jake;603827 said:
    The in game music isn't available online. Maybe we should consider selling or releasing a downloadable soundtrack or something...

I think it would be a great idea to add on if you guys do decide to release a special edition after the series.

Keep up the amazing work.
  • Jake;603827 said:
    The in game music isn't available online. Maybe we should consider selling or releasing a downloadable soundtrack or something...
    Indeed, along with certain other soundtracks *cough*S&M*cough* :)
  • tarasis;604280 said:
    Indeed, along with certain other soundtracks *cough*S&M*cough* :)
    LOL :D

I would buy both for a fair price (Digital Delivery version, so it appears under "your stuff" section like the JP soundtrack)! ;)
  • what ar the story trailer song? is very cool:)
  • May I just say that I am very interested in the possibility of an official soundtrack release? It would be easiest accessed by me through Steam, so please consider adding a Walking Dead The Game OST DLC in the future; I love this music. Every single song. Beautiful. Thank you so much for making this game.
  • the music is great, i liked some of the music in episode 4 very much it was very creepy and tense
  • Jake;603827 said:
    Should consider? It should have been already planned. ;)
    Vainamoinen;604124 said:
    Yes, please do that. After releasing the CD-Version of Sam & Max Season 3 OST, of course. ;)
    A CD version actually cost a lot more to produce, an online downloadable version would actually be easier and less of a financial worry since they don't have to worry about packaging/publication costs. Just saiyan ;)
  • The music is just awesome. I especially love the one during the credits :) It always reminds me of the end of episode 2!
  • I love this one so much
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaYzn8w4czA

Also, you should definitely release the tracks at some point.
This discussion has been closed.