User Avatar Image

The Duck conspiracy (spoiler)

posted by Voyrin on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users
I warn you, major spoiler ahead.

I for one, want Duck dead. And I know a lot of you want that too.

But unfortunately... if you look in the episode images in the game (when loading a save) "episode 3: long road ahead" You will see duck in the train.

so I'm sorry.. but Duck is gonna bother us for 2 or more episodes :(
188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • harrisonpink;605352 said:
    From my understanding, it's more about the portrayal of the violence, rather than the violence itself. Sure, in bioshock you can harvest the little sisters, but they don't show an over the top gory evisceration cutscene. It's just how you go about showing it that matters, I think.
    Exactly. So Duck could very well be killed but it would have to be when we're not around. Hence why bother killing him off at all? So sadly I see us stuck with Duck till the end. Prove me wrong Harrison. Prove me wrong. :D
  • duck seemingly is alive in ep3 if you look at the ep3 placeholder
  • I like Duck as a character in a story.. having to actually deal with his well being in real life would be a big burden..

I think TTG would have the balls to kill off the kids.. They seem to be trying really hard to be faithful to the books and the books have not pulled any punches.. The show has not either for that matter.
  • I apologize for this. I really do. But it had to be done.

• Epic Kiwi;605735 said:
    I apologize for this. I really do. But it had to be done.

/lol.
  • I think we have to look at the situation and not just the killing a kid off. We have to look at it through survival. If he does something dumb and get's eaten or what not it's his fault.You have to remember this whole game is about survival.
  • So true. And by keeping him alive now we do have a nice distraction to feed to the zombies later. Good point.
  • Tie him to the back bumper of the truck while slowly driving through the hoard? Kinda like troll fishing! Yeah! That's the ticket!
  • WabbitTwaks;605950 said:
    Tie him to the back bumper of the truck while slowly driving through the hoard? Kinda like troll fishing! Yeah! That's the ticket!
    after playing it through again i have to say my previous comments about killing duck were mistaken, and this, this is just... not enough dagnabit! the boy will be made an example of!
  • toothiersnow;605972 said:
    after playing it through again i have to say my previous comments about killing duck were mistaken, and this, this is just... not enough dagnabit! the boy will be made an example of!
    how do the thick/dumb/annoying kids die in movies and other games ?

i don't recall seeing many die anywhere close to justified or appropriately lol

usually it's hinted at or the kid suddenly disapears while screaming..
This discussion has been closed.