User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 16.4K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guess so. I certainly didn't think she was Asian.

Course that might have something to do with my first wife being Asian and my children half Asian. *shrug*
  • Not in a weird kind of way, but you know what I mean. I would have expected an 8-year-old to be a nuisance that would simply get in the way, but she has proven me wrong. There is a true bond between Lee and Clementine, and the entire apocalypse is something horrible for a little girl to experience.
  • Well, to survive a Zompocalypse she had to be made of stern stuff. I find myself, as a player, becoming quite fond of Clem. That's rare in any computer game, at least for me. I usually have no feelings for the characters at all, but in this game, I can't help bonding sort of. If Clem gets killed, that would suck.
  • She must be special to be an 8 year old first grader.

That would make her the oldest first grader in all of Georgia!

I'm wondering which telltale screwed up on, her being 8 years old or being a first grader...
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Love the Clementine appreciation, but I think one thread is enough. ;)
  • CupcakeUnicorn;605773 said:
    Am I all alone in thinking she was Asian at first? :S
    She might be half Asian, her mom looks Asian in the photograph.
  • Im_The_Foreman;605864 said:
    She must be special to be an 8 year old first grader.

That would make her the oldest first grader in all of Georgia!

I'm wondering which telltale screwed up on, her being 8 years old or being a first grader...
    I was eight in first grade, and I hope Vainamoinen can vouch that I'm not an idiot. I am legally blind and I got held back for developmental reasons that had noting to do with intelligence.
  • Also, she could just have overprotective parents who held her back on purpose because they didn't think she was ready for school. It happens.
  • Vainamoinen;605874 said:
    Love the Clementine appreciation, but I think one thread is enough. ;)
    is there another thread ?
  • There was; it was merged.
This discussion has been closed.