User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 41.4K users
Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!
1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is Any controller support? adding remapping for the mouse would be nice. I cannot enjoy the game when I am looking at the keybd.:mad:
  • jimbow86;605551 said:
    Is Any controller support? adding remapping for the mouse would be nice. I cannot enjoy the game when I am looking at the keybd.:mad:
    There is 360 controller support for the PC version.
  • Gman5852;605613 said:
    There is 360 controller support for the PC version.
    I dont have 360 controller,most all of my game has mapping for you own setting to the controller. At looking at all the threads,there a lot of people with the same problem with this game
  • jimbow86;605551 said:
    Is Any controller support? adding remapping for the mouse would be nice. I cannot enjoy the game when I am looking at the keybd.:mad:
    you can download a freeware program called xpadder that lets u use any ps3 or xbox controller on any pc game ever made simply bye configuring the buttons to ur key board and mouse example ps3 left analog would be W,A,S,D R1=left mouse button L1=right mouse button right analog would be mouse EXT. i have everything u need in my drop box if u want it
  • Epic_gamer_88;605652 said:
    you can download a freeware program called xpadder that lets u use any ps3 or xbox controller on any pc game ever made simply bye configuring the buttons to ur key board and mouse example ps3 left analog would be W,A,S,D R1=left mouse button L1=right mouse button right analog would be mouse EXT. i have everything u need in my drop box if u want it
    sure thanks, where is your drop box
  • jimbow86;605699 said:
    sure thanks, where is your drop box
    well what are u trying to use a ps3 controller or xbox for ur pc games
  • Epic_gamer_88;605757 said:
    well what are u trying to use a ps3 controller or xbox for ur pc games
    xbox 360
  • Hi,

I just finished the walking dead demo. Amazing game. Congratulation.
    Like a lot of person, i'am ready to buy the complete game (all season),
    but waiting for language sub-titles traduction. (French, German, Italian etc...)
    Could you give us information about this ?
    I thinks is a very important things to do, and not really complex.
    thanks.
  • Hello,

Any chance to have subtitles in FR, DE, ES, and IT one day ?

Please made an official position about it..

THANKS.
  • 1. When is the final save? I quit before the preview of Ep. 2 to avoid spoilers, did it save for continuation?

2. If I replay, will it replace my decisions? Can I choose which save to import into Ep. 2?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.