User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 39.7K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SAVING THEMSELVES!!!!:eek:
  • What about Sam and Max Season 4 for PC/PS Vita? Mainstreaming to other consoles would get more people to try the series out.
    I could see a movie out of this series too
    But maybe I just want to see Superball sing again..
  • I'd love a movie, preferably something that tries to appeal to all ages while trying to get as much shit past the censors as possible, lol.
  • One day, they will make another Sam and Max game. There's no reason they wouldn't. But, I don't know about any of their other games, which is a shame. I would be happy to see a sequel to any and all of their games. But, the only sequels I can see might happen are:
    -Sam and Max
    -Puzzle Agent
    -Wallace and Gromit
    -Monkey Island
    -Poker Night

I would be the happiest person in the world if Telltale made a SBCG4AP sequel or another Bone game. But It's not gonna happen. If HomestarRunner.com ever comes back, It'll be too late for them to have another Telltale Game. And as for Bone, neither Jeff Smith or Telltale has the time to make another Bone game.
  • Please Give us a new Season. You guys did great on sam and max. You did such a good job we just want more!!
  • are there any loose gossip, early dev pics, story's, ideas you seen through telltale. Hints on if there are going to do another run? or is it going to be all about the walking dead. Cause we would not have them if the before stars didn't do as well as they have for telltale
  • If we post about it, it may come true! I wanted to start a thread on possible directions Telltale could take the Sam and Max series if a season 4 was ever to get the green light! Story arc, big bads, ANYTHING!
  • [CENTER]Don't read if you haven't played 204/305

In Sam & Max 204, you see a future, senile Sam & Max and at the end of 305, Max from 204 arrives in the time traveling lift, these both point to the fact that there could be a Season 4

[/CENTER]
  • PressidentMax;651235 said:
    [CENTER]Don't read if you haven't played 204/305

In Sam & Max 204, you see a future, senile Sam & Max and at the end of 305, Max from 204 arrives in the time traveling lift, these both point to the fact that there could be a Season 4

[/CENTER]

Doesn't really point to a season 4...but there always could be.
Add Comment